Chambéry, Savoie, France
Chambéry, Savoie, France
Presentation of a "Door-to-Door" Air Service
ECT Aviation based in France on the Rhône Alpes region, offers a private aviation service called "door-to-door," designed for business aviation, allowing you to travel under optimal conditions of flexibility, comfort, and security. We prioritize environmental responsibility, both in
the choice of aircraft and by serving a regional clientele to minimize empty positioning flights.
ECT Aviation is a tool for responsible development and growth, committed to environmental protection, serving businesses.
We offer unparalleled flexibility, time savings, productivity gains, and an exceptional working environment.
ECT AVIATION is the most flexible and fastest transportation service to get you as close as possible to your destinations. We provide:
- The speed and efficiency that businesses need to optimize their employees' work time during travel.
- Flexibility in scheduling and dates, allowing you to cover any distance within a day.
- Streamlined boarding procedures: Passengers can arrive at the terminal less than 15 minutes before their flight departure.
- Optimized travel for employees by chartering an aircraft, a true productivity tool.
- Comfortable travel conditions with modern private aircraft for working or resting in peace.
- A wide network of airports providing superior connectivity compared to regular airlines.
- Transportation: In addition to passenger transport, we also offer urgent small freight transport between subsidiaries of the same group
Introduction of the PC-12 NGX
Produced in Switzerland by the manufacturer PILATUS, the PC-12 NGX is the latest model in the brand's lineup. It is a
remarkable aircraft, showcasing Swiss quality, performance, speed, and comfort, equipped with advanced state-of-the-art avionics. It is one of the fastest aircraft in its category, providing the comfort of a private jet with a pressurized cabin.
The PC-12 NGX can accommodate up to 9 passengers and can land on virtually any airfield or airport with paved or grass
runways. It is a very cost-effective aircraft in terms of flight hours, making it ideal for national or European travel.
Respect for the environment: The choice of a single turbine engine reduces the carbon footprint by half or even three times
compared to multi-engine aircraft.
Economical: The PC-12 NGX is equipped with the latest fuel-efficient Pratt & Whitney turboprop engine in its category.
Fast and comfortable: In addition to its speed, the PC-12 NGX has a spacious and luxurious pressurized cabin, providing all the onboard comfort, cabin service, lavatory, and sleeper seats.
Advantages of the PC-12 NGX
- Environmentally friendly: The choice of a single turbine engine reduces the carbon footprint by half or even three times
compared to traditional jets.
- More agile than a jet, the turboprop can take you anywhere: from major airports to challenging runways like Courchevel or La Môle, or grass airfields accessible with the PC-12 NGX.
- It is as fast as similar-sized jets.
- The PC-12 NGX is much more cost-effective than a traditional jet.
-35% Compared to a private jet of the same capacity.
PC-12 NGX in specifications
- Range: 3340km - Number of passengers: 9 - Cruising speed: 540km/h - Flight altitude: 9450m
- Length: 14.40m - Wingspan: 16.27m